I really really really love wash off masks, although I can’t say the same for peel off masks since I never had or even tried one but they say it’s really satisfying. This year, it seemed like everyone was so hyped about the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask and it’s all over Youtube so when the company emailed me for a collaboration, I was really enthusiastic about it. Actually they sent me three items, the other two are the Elizavecca Glutinous Mask 80% Snail Cream and the Elizavecca Gold GF Nest White Bomb Eye cream (now, that’s a very long and unique name). I have yet to make another blog post about these two and insert the link here once they’re done. So without further ado, let’s move on to the Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask.
The packaging looks like a normal clay mask and even though it’s made up of plastic it doesn’t look cheap at all and of course, who can ignore that cute packaging?! Of course it’s cute, it’s from South Korea! The only thing that I noticed is that it doesn’t have an English Translation but that doesn’t affect me that much since they told me that it is made up of pure natural ingredients and my skin isn’t sensitive so that’s fine.
Oh by the way, for those of you who are not familiar with this brand, it’s a new successful brand from South Korea. Click here if you want to check their website for other skin care products.
I can say that this mask is really hygienic because they provide a spatula and a cover before you can get to the mask itself.
When you remove the cover, it looks like this. Remember to close the mask pack as fast as you can because it bubbles up quickly and if it does that then you can’t really use it again.
This Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask has a lot of benefits, mainly:
- pore cleansing
- removes sebum
- removes impurities
- makes your skin moist and healthy
HOW TO APPLY:
- Use the provided spatula to apply all your face, avoiding the sensitive eye area.
- Remember, the recommended time for using this mask is only 5 Minutes. That’ll be enough time for the mask to bubble.
- After 5 minutes, massage your face for 1-2 minutes.
- Then rinse off with lukewarm water.
My overall thoughts:
- I absolutely love how it feels after I rinse it off. My skin feels smooth and clean but unlike other masks, this one cleans but still manages to make my skin moist.
- It has a soft scent of soap. I personally do not like products with harsh smell so I really recommend this product because it smells satisfying, really!
- It is not time consuming. You only need at least 7 minutes to wait for this mask to do it’s charm and for busy girls (and boys), this is really a yes!
- It’s actually fun to do with your best friend or siblings just because it bubbles up and makes you look like a golem. Honestly, I think doing this kind of stuff with someone dearest to you will make it even more fun and memorable.
- A little goes a long way. You don’t need to use a lot of product so this is actually thrifty.
- It feels cold and refreshing after you rinse it off. Definately a must-try during dull and tiring days to give you a soft soothing relief.